Medical assistants provide a variety of technical, clerical, receptionist, and patient care services under the supervision of nurses or medical practitioners.
- Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance
- Maintains medical supplies inventory and performing preventive maintenance to keep medical equipment operating.
- Saves doctors’ time by helping with office procedures.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; and keeping patient information confidential.
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions about surgery.
- Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center; verifying times with patients; and preparing charts and pre-admission and consent forms.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years in a medical office
- Experience with Electronic medical records, medical terminology
- Previous experience in specific medical field preferred
Interested applicants, please send your CV to Email : email@example.com Tel : 010 228 218 | 092 128 218 Address: #B2-090, Street Diamond Island (Koh Pich), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Google Maps: https://g.page/houshengphnompenh