We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent eye health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Maintaining accurate, complete eye health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Bachelor degree in nursing.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
Interested applicants, please send your CV to Email : email@example.com Tel : 010 228 218 | 092 128 218 Address: #B2-090, Street Diamond Island (Koh Pich), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Google Maps: https://g.page/houshengphnompenh